About Me
Love 4 Food
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(173)
-
▼
February
(23)
- New Member To The Family!!
- My Cartridge Arrived !!
- Third Week Giveaway Winner!!!
- Final weeks giveaway *********CLOSED************
- Valentine Day
- Winner of 100+ followers
- Winner, Winner
- Third Week Give away, Woo Hoo (CLOSED)
- Happy Valentine's Day!!
- Family Vacation
- I'm A Winner
- Thank You Card!!
- 100 Plus Followers' Giveaway!! (CLOSED)
- We have a Winner
- Second week Giveaway In the name of Love (CLOSED)
- I'm a winner! yeah
- Good Morning,Good Morning, Good Morning
- Heart!!
- Caught By The Love Bug!
- First Weeks Giveaway for Feb
- Be My Love Bug!!
- Blog Awards!
- I'm a winner!
-
▼
February
(23)
Svg Files
Winner
Green Blend
Blogs Challenges
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
New Member To The Family!!
Good Evening!!
Just pop in to share my new addition. I have been lurking around Wal-Mart now for a while asking myself do I need this, and the answer was no! But I just love the color so guess what here it is. I will be painting my Craft room this color as well.
As Alway Happy Scrap-N
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Stylish Award
Thanks Kim and Nicole and Ms Scrappy,Girlia"s
My Blog List
Stinkin Cute
Thank You Girlia & Audrey
Butterfly Award
Thanks Audrey
Sweet Award
Thanks Mary
Attitude
Thanks Dorcas
New Award
Thanks Audrey
Cricut Circle
I'm a member
Trendy Award
Thanks Yolie
My Awards
Thanks Claudette
BFB Award
Thanks Susan
Cricut-Tastic Award
Thanks Stacy,Crystal



8 comments:
Very nice - great color!!
Wow, love the color!!!
I love it! Great color!
Congrats on your new addition, just love that color too!!
Cindy
Congrats on your new toy!!
I also have been lurking!! I have been waiting till they make it down to 100, mine are still at 150 but not sure I want to pay that yet. ;) Congrats on your new family member :)
Big HUGS
Cristi
Congrats on your new addition. I've been lurking too, but WM has them for $198.
That is very cool, Mine is just plain white. I wish I had waited longer so I could have got one of the new colors!
I wanted to thank you again! I got my cartridge in the mail Saturday!
I'm going to have fun with it!
I noticed you live in Pittsburg, I used to live in Oakley!
Post a Comment