About Me

My Photo
lovemypaper
Keep It Real!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Winner

Winner

Tude!

Green Blend

Green Blend

Connie

conniecancrop.blogspot

Christina

Cards By Jovan

Joy's Life

Joy's Life.com

Moe

Peachy Keen

I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Pink Cricut

BWS tips button

My Pinkstamper

My Pink Stamper

Momo

CraftyKitchen

Minta's

Buzzy Bee

Hobbymommy

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Dawn

Dawn's Stamping Thoughts

Adrian4u

scap-a-holic

Paper Crafters Anonymous
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spiritual Encouragement



This was an email that was sent to me by LaShanda.

Called Spiritual Encouragement



You may have gone to bed last night weary

and wondering how, when and why?



But thank God you woke up this morning and

placed your feet on the floor. And when you did,

I'm sure the enemy said... "DARN, she (he) is up again!"



That's right. You are up again.

You may still be discouraged, but you are not defeated!



You are up again. Your head is up!

Your gratitude is up! Your faith is up!

You are standing up on your faith.

You are cheering up and looking up.

You are speaking up and thinking up.

You are hooking up with the right people.

You are growing up and maturing in your self-esteem, self-worth and self-control.

You are up and ready to make it through and up out

of your temporary circumstances.



To get better sleep, reduce the news watching and

distance yourself from the negative people.

Prayer is better than prozac.
There is no cost... just a lot of reward.
Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer.
May today be all you need it to be.
May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit
rest and abide in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight,
and conquer all your fears.
May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced.
May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and
your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height
for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged.
I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy,
true and undying love for God.

Someone once said, "Aging puts wrinkles on the body.
Quitting puts wrinkles on the soul."

"I pray that God's great power will make you strong, and that you will have joy as you wait and do not give up." Colossians 1:11 (New Life Version)

Tag ---- you just caught God blessing you :)

0 comments:

Followers

Grab Me!

Lovemypaper.blogspot.com

Stylish Award

Stylish  Award
Thanks Kim and Nicole and Ms Scrappy,Girlia"s

My Blog List

Stinkin Cute

Stinkin Cute
Thank You Girlia & Audrey

Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award
Thanks Audrey

Sweet Award

Sweet Award
Thanks Mary

Attitude

Attitude
Thanks Dorcas

Beauty Award

Beauty Award
Thanks Traci

New Award

New Award
Thanks Audrey

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member

Trendy Award

Trendy Award
Thanks Yolie

My Awards

My Awards
Thanks Claudette

Friend Award

Friend Award
Thanks You Janette

BFB Award

BFB Award
Thanks Susan

Cricut-Tastic Award

Cricut-Tastic Award
Thanks Stacy,Crystal